River Woodcraft is always looking for passionate candidates to join our woodworking and design team. We proudly offer paid holidays, vacation and sick time. If you qualify for any of the below positions and are interested in working with a trusted and growing company, then please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with your information and brief description of why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a full-time position between the operating hours of 7:30am – 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday for the experienced craftsman who can work independently and be involved in all aspects of custom cabinetry from cut-list to fabrication. Experience in kitchen cabinetry and furniture building a plus.
- Read shop/architectural drawings and compile a cut list
- Detail oriented
- Enjoys problem solving with a positive attitude!
- Operate woodworking machinery safely
- Mill rough solids to precise dimensional stock
- Motivated to meet deadlines
- Finishing skills a huge plus
If you don’t quite fit the skill set of a master craftsman, but have a strong desire to learn; River Woodcraft is looking for you. This candidate will have a good understanding of woodworking skills and use of machinery, but an even stronger desire to learn and grow with our company. The shop laborer/apprentice will be available between the working hours of 7:30am – 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday. You will assist all aspects of the shop craftsman including, but not limited to: cut-list preparation, mill rough solids, keeping shop clean and organized, cabinet and furniture assembly, wrap and prepare deliveries, take in stock, inventory; all while learning and enhancing your woodworking skills.
- Full or part-time positions
- At least 1-3 years of carpentry/woodworking experience
- Experience with some woodworking and carpentry machinery/tools
- Eager to learn and enhance your skills through our experienced craftsman and techniques
- Dependable | Dedicated | Detail Oriented